Custom Layout with Complete Package Design
If our Established or Enhance a Layout options are not exactly what you had in mind, you may wish to have us create your own custom page layout. You still receive the same pages and options as the base package with the added benefit of designing your own layout that included extra features. Based on your specific instructions, we'll alter the menu, navigation and page layout according to your design ideas. We ask that you provide us with specific examples, drawings/outlines or features you've seen so we can understand your design goals and help you achieve them on your own site.
Custom Layout Pricing
Your custom layout quote will be based on the scope of your project and level of designer time needed to create your own unique layout. The amount of definition and specifications provided upfront will positively impact your quote. Please contact your sales consultant for assistance.
Special Requests Beyond the Page Layout of the Site
Let us know your ideas! We can add custom features or elements to your design. Based on the request, we may provide you with a custom quote to build in that element.
Custom Layout Features
By selecting the Custom Layout option, you will receive all the same options and pages as our base package with many additional features and options. The following is included.
-Personalized site layout - per your specifications
-Font and colors to match the customers desired 'look'
-Logo and Photo(s) used for the header and home page
-Page content (text, photos, attachments or links to other pages or sites)
-Pages as listed in the Complete Package (listed below as well)
-Five (5) additional pages included, for a total of 10
-Two (2) forms with auto reply generation
-Add as many navigation links to other websites as you wish
-Add as many business directory category links as you wish
-Add as many third party widgets as you wish
-Add as many photo galleries as you wish, containing ten photos each.
-Initial layout proof (prebuild) with the option of five (5) changes using Change Request Form
-First site review with the option of five (5) changes using Change Request Form
-Second site review with the option of five (5) more changes using Change Request Form
-Final site review before launch of site
Conditions and examples of changes:
Up to five changes may be submitted at one time on each of the three Change Request Forms. Additional change requests are available for a charge.
Changes requested are limited to layout or site content changes. This does not include items requiring new development.
Examples of changes that are included: Additional global color changes, adding shading, custom buttons, variations to borders, header photo sizing, inclusion of the above mentioned features.
Examples of widgets: Google translator, visitor counter, lodging or reservation systems, mailing list forms, etc...
Custom Features: What other elements can be added?
- Additional Page Creation: $100 per page (ChamberMaster adds the content)
- Form and Reply Generation (includes data storage): $200 per form built using LiveEdit (note: LiveEdit CMS provides you with the ability to build your own forms and modify them as needed - at no extra charge).
- Shopping Carte with online payments:
- Price will vary based on number of products setup and if images will be used.
- PayPal Pro, Google Checkout or Authorize.Net can be used for online payments if you have your own account setup.
- A CSV file listing the products, descriptions and prices must be provided to us in order to setup the items on your site.
- Existing video ready for publishing (ie found on YouTube) - no charge
- Supplied MOV no resizing needed. $100
Supplied MOV resizing needed. $150
- Photo Gallery: $100 setup for 5 photos.
- Graphics: We require that the customer provide graphics and content. If you don't have your own photos, we can purchase images from istock for an additional fee (fees will vary based on istock pricing).
This list just covers a few of the more popular requests. If an element you're interested in is not on this list, just ask!